Formula 1 in Schools is a STEM based inter-school competition organised by ‘Time of Sports, India. 7 teams from The Shri Ram School- Aravali enrolled for the F1-2018-19. The results of the regional round are:
- Team Tachyon was the adjudged the youngest team to qualify for the knockout round.
- Team Impact scored 10th position & won ‘Best Judges’ award.
- Team BMW- TSRS achieved 5th position.
- Team Quantum scored 6th position & won ‘Marketing and Sponsorship’ award.
- Team Delta Racing won 8th position and was awarded ‘Best Verbal Presentation’.
From nearly 250 teams from across the country that participated in the regional rounds, Teams Impact, BMW- TSRS, Delta Racing and Quantum from TSRS- Aravali qualified for the national finals.